Everyone is John, expect for Traiden. He is everyone else.

Text-based gaming!
Traiden

Re: Everyone is John, expect for Traiden. He is everyone els

Postby Traiden » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:02 pm

John, I had thought you above such acts of public indecency today. You where showing progress in acting like a normal human being for once. Ah well, you have proven once again that I should never get my hopes to high with you, John. Luck seems to be on your side, for no one seems to have yet noticed your private moment with Norman Bush.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Well thats lucky.Oh,lets not forget about washing.Is there a source of liquid around?
Traiden

Postby Traiden » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:07 pm

The room has a sink and a few of the patients have saline bags hanging next to their beds. John, I just want to let you know you are still hungry too, while we are in the mood of fulfilling bodily needs.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Well,no need to continue being hungry.Grab a saline bag and take it with me for snack later,then bunny hop out of the building.Then look whats there?
Traiden

Postby Traiden » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:25 pm

Quick as a rabbit John manages to jump quickly through the building to the nearest exit, the once busted window, and out onto the street. The industrial park area is quietly buzzing along about their work day, with light traffic of both vehicle and pedestrian. The distant sound of construction work fills the air, but you can’t make out where or what kind.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Now lets see,I need a transportation out of here.So lets find a nice parked car,and a nice loose rock,then calculate how to throw the rock through the window to smash it with ease,and then do exactly that.
Traiden

Postby Traiden » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Spotting a parked car and a loose bit of gravel was quite easy, likewise using said rock as a bit of chalk to do the bit of math. Satisfied that the calculations where correct and that this rock would indeed be enough to crack the window John limply tosses the rock underhand to have it bounce harmlessly off the glass. John, you forgot to account for the mass loss while making use of it as a writing utensil. The people walking down the sidewalk give John questionable looks and a few pull out cell phones.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Ok,new plan.Bunny hop to the nearest person,pull them towards the nearest car,and use their head to smash the window.
Traiden

Postby Traiden » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:43 pm

John jumps to the closest person and tries to grab him. "Hey, let go of me, freak!" The man quickly escapes the clumsy attempt of a grapple and takes a few steps back from John.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Oh well,there are other people there.Try the same thing with the next closes female.
Traiden

Postby Traiden » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:18 pm

John skips over to the next closest female and attempts to grab her wrist dragging her kicking and screaming to the car. She manages to escape the hold and starts digging into her purse for something, while yelling unimportant things like; "Thief," "Kidnapping," "Rape," or "Help"
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Hm,this isnt going well.Ok,hop out on the street,stop a car,open the door and then drag the driver outside.
Traiden

Postby Traiden » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Before you can hop away to your next misadventure at grand theft auto the world erupts in a flash of pain and spice. The woman you tried to drag along just Maced you John.
(Bid for Control)
Akri

Postby Akri » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Exactly how stupid are you, Peasant? There's absolutely no way we can get out of this mess with any kind of dignity, so just run. Away from the angry woman and the hospital building, please. And keep an eye out for any cats while you do so.
Traiden

Postby Traiden » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:01 pm

John scampers as quickly as his legs can carry him away from the angry lady with the stinging liquids. The mace is really starting to make your eyes swell, might want to wash that out soon.
Akri

Postby Akri » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:38 pm

You need to get this poison out of your eyes. Look for a water source we can use.

...You do know what "water" is, right? It's that clear liquid used to make beer.

I could really use some beer right now...
Kavonde

Postby Kavonde » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Er, John Quixote? Bronn here. As an experienced secret agent and relentless womanizer, I have some experience with mace. Washing it out with water is not a good idea. Trust me.
PossiblyInsane

Postby PossiblyInsane » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:37 am

Indubitably, cleaning out mace wounds with mere water usually ends with infection, gangrene, and death. Lacking the balm of Fierabras, said to heal any wound with but a drop, consulting a learned sage or some other medically trained individual would be beneficial. I wonder if The Doctor is still around...
Traiden

Postby Traiden » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:40 am

You have managed to stumble into a back alley way in your search for liquids, bumping into a person. You can't tell who they are right now due to your poor eyesight due to mace but you can hear his voice. "Whoa, John, you ok?"
Akri

Postby Akri » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:52 am

Hopefully this person is an ally and not a foe. You need to explain to him that there's poison in your eyes that you need to remove. Since you're an idiot I'll keep the message short. Just say "Help, eyes burning."
Traiden

Postby Traiden » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:26 pm

"Help, eyes burning!" John croaks out the hurried plea to the stranger in the alleyway who knew his name.

"Hmm, smells like mace, again. Hold on, I'll get it out in a jiffy." Movement is heard in the direction of the blur as the man does something before he places his hand on your chin tilting your head back and pouring something soothing onto your face taking away the stinging poison that is mace.
Akri

Postby Akri » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Congratulations: you are not, in fact, completely and utterly useless.

Thank this person for his help, and then dry your eyes on your sleeve so that you can see again. Actually, don't do that last bit--your sleeve is probably disgusting. Just blink a few time and your eyes will sort themselves out.
Traiden

Postby Traiden » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:46 pm

"Uhh, thanks." John stammers as he blinks his eyes clear of the liquid, some type of beer going by the smell, clear of his eyes.

"Hey no problem John, least I could do for ya." The stranger is still an indistinct blur as the blessing of clear vision is still a distant hope to you right now John.
Akri

Postby Akri » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:28 am

This person is helping us, and he has BEER?! Sweet Bast, things are finally looking up!

Ask this fine, upstanding gentleman if he has something you can use to dry your eyes. POLITELY.
swenson

Postby swenson » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:55 am

Just rip off a piece of the man's shirt, John, and use that to wipe your eyes. I'm sure no one will mind.

Return to “Play-by-Post”