Text-based gaming!
4th Dimension

Re: Paranoia - OOC(sometimes) thread

Postby 4th Dimension » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:16 pm

We have a healer? Coool!
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:20 pm

But of course.Hygiene officer was issued with bandages,which you dont have anymore,but he did apply them,so he probably knows how to heal wounds.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:24 pm

By the way,no rush or anything,but Anster is way in front of you,so I had to pause his little solo adventure until you guys catch up.But take your time,its not like a crazy russian will do anything to you if you delay him any further.
Lachlan the Sane
Location: I come from the land down under, where women blow and men chunder

Postby Lachlan the Sane » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:55 am

I want you to imagine that I'm putting the lid on a piece of Tupperware, only I have the wrong lid and it's ever so slightly too small.
4th Dimension

Postby 4th Dimension » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:33 pm

You know you could finish what I started. Blood of the Hygiene officers is the best cleaning agent.
Lachlan the Sane

Postby Lachlan the Sane » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:51 pm

My Tupperware analogy grows ever stronger :)
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Lachlan the Mad wrote:I will seal the box and stuff it in my pocket.

No,you wont.Its about as large as a shoe box(a middle sized one).You can carry it under your arm,or find a way to tie it to yourself(though youd need a rope analogue,and a way to secure the box itself,since it has no holes).
Last edited by Daemian Lucifer on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lachlan the Sane

Postby Lachlan the Sane » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Daemian Lucifer wrote:
Lachlan the Mad wrote:I will seal the box and stuff it in my pocket.

No,you wont.Its about as large as a shoe box.You can carry it under your arm,or find a way to tie it to yourself(though youd need a rope analogue,and a way to secure the box itself,since it has no holes).

Gotcha. Editing the post.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Kavonde wrote:Seeing that the threat of the disintegration rifle has been temporarily removed, Diana-R deactivates her helmet. "Well, um... are we going to wait for Fou-R's next clone to get here? Because I think he died."

Pssst...Lachaln,I think the question is directed at you.

Oh,and since the three of you arent trying to kill each other(at the moment),you may play at your own leisure.I only impose action sanctioning when it would be unfair for someone to preform multiple actions while others are not online(in a battle).
Traiden

Postby Traiden » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Awake
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Yes,you may wise fwom the fwoow.That kick did the trick.
Akri

Postby Akri » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Daemian Lucifer wrote:Oh,and you each have your jumpsuits on.

You mean we're not streaking?
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Akri wrote:
Daemian Lucifer wrote:Oh,and you each have your jumpsuits on.

You mean we're not streaking?

Unless you undress.
Anster

Postby Anster » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Hey guys, I'm home, sorry for that.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:49 pm

No problem.They are still stuck in front of the R&D,so you wont be moving anywhere until they move from there.
Akri

Postby Akri » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:14 pm

That'll happen aaaaaany centurycycle now.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Aaaaanyway,are you four done with clowning around?
Akri

Postby Akri » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm willing to move on whenever the rest of them are. I'm just not gonna wander off in front because I don't want to do a swiss cheese impersonation again. (And yes, you have instilled in me a deep and abiding fear of stepping in the wrong hallway. I hope you're happy.)
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Im ecstatic.But dont worry,Im not going to get you with the same trick twice.Unless its a fluke,like with 4th Dimension and disintegration(though,to be fair,the other time he only got his finger disintegrated).
Akri

Postby Akri » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Daemian Lucifer wrote:But dont worry,Im not going to get you with the same trick twice.

Oh, goodie.

And now, for reasons completely unrelated to this converation, I'm going to go hide in a corner and sob quietly. For, um, religious reasons.
4th Dimension

Postby 4th Dimension » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:49 am

Daemian Lucifer wrote:Im ecstatic.But dont worry,Im not going to get you with the same trick twice.Unless its a fluke,like with 4th Dimension and disintegration(though,to be fair,the other time he only got his finger disintegrated).

That being said, my finder wasn't disintegrated with plasma or it would have been cauterized. That brings us to the conclusion that some mad boffin got the brilliant idea to install a finger guillotine in the trigger.

Akri wrote:I'm just not gonna wander off in front because I don't want to do a swiss cheese impersonation again. (And yes, you have instilled in me a deep and abiding fear of stepping in the wrong hallway. I hope you're happy.)

That means the system is working. You should be tankful to your glorious leader that he shot those traitorous tendencies out of you in time :D
Akri

Postby Akri » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:01 pm

4th Dimension wrote:That means the system is working. You should be tankful to your glorious leader that he shot those traitorous tendencies out of you in time :D

I'm fine with the traitorous tendencies getting shot out. It's the blood that went with them that's the problem.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:34 pm

4th Dimension wrote:
Daemian Lucifer wrote:Im ecstatic.But dont worry,Im not going to get you with the same trick twice.Unless its a fluke,like with 4th Dimension and disintegration(though,to be fair,the other time he only got his finger disintegrated).

That being said, my finder wasn't disintegrated with plasma or it would have been cauterized. That brings us to the conclusion that some mad boffin got the brilliant idea to install a finger guillotine in the trigger.

With plasma you say?I dont remember ever mentioning something like that.So,it seems that you have some info about the inner workings of this experimental gun citizen.Interesting...
4th Dimension

Postby 4th Dimension » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:28 pm

I do seem to recollect that at some point somebody refereed to it as Plasma or maybe energy rifle or something like that. It certainly doesn't shoot kinetic bluets. But I'm too lazy to find the quote.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:53 pm

There are forms of energy other than plasma.But it really is interesting how you immediately jumped to that conclusion Citizen.

Return to “Play-by-Post”