Ashes of the Angels

Text-based gaming!
Anster

Re: Ashes of the Angels

Postby Anster » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:16 pm

I'd leave it for krellen to decide. It's pretty much your standard duplex apartment he sold to pay off a lot of debts, so it should belong to either a buyer or a company/bank and rented to someone. I don't really know how those things work in USA, of course
krellen

Postby krellen » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:21 pm

SPIRIT: Ingenuity, Difficulty 10 (Connive Some Property). Roll: 10. Aspect: 3+3. Total: 16. Complete Success!

Not only can Mary's collector secure Ed's property, he gets a deal, because the landlord wants to move to Colorado.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:23 am

At least the dice like me here.Will come back to this one later though,Im not in the conniving mood at the moment.
Archimedes

Postby Archimedes » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:09 am

I'm going to be delayed a few days on my post. I forgot about an upcoming trip that starts today, and the destination has no Internet. : / I should be back by Sunday, though. : )
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:29 pm

I guess I should avoid sending pms to krellen when he is working.Anyway,it wasnt a big deal,so I can do it publicly:

Daniel and Ed are bumming Mary out,so her mind lashes at both of them and gives them a sense of unexplained euphoria.They need to be happy.So,just a quick mental "attack" (I guess) there,of 1 blood point for each of them.
krellen

Postby krellen » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:28 pm

SPIRIT: Ingenuity, Difficulty 8 (6+2) (Influence Kindred (Ed) Emotion). Roll: 3. Aspect: 3+3. Total: 9. Success!
SPIRIT: Ingenuity, Difficulty 9 (6+3) (Influence Kindred (Daniel) Emotion). Roll: 5. Aspect: 3+3. Total: 11. Success!

I got the PM, I just didn't have time to roll it. Both Ed and Daniel feel unnaturally euphoric; it's obviously artificial but nevertheless impossible to resist. It's kind of like being high on something like Ecstasy.
krellen

Postby krellen » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:30 pm

So, I just read through the thread and it looks like you're all waiting on each other to advance, but if I missed something send me a PM to jog my memory.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Just those spot checks I sent you.
NoneCallMeTim

Postby NoneCallMeTim » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Daemian Lucifer wrote:Just those spot checks I sent you.

Spot checks? Nope, nothing to see here.

Krellen, I also sent a couple of bits requesting a response. Cheers.
SleepingDragon

Postby SleepingDragon » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Edit: Brother just called me, dad died during the night. I'll be away for several days now probably.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Sorry for your loss.Take your time,and dont fret about a game.
jconroy18

Postby jconroy18 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:57 am

Hey just a heads up. I am going to have a summer job in an area with n=little to no internet. Because of this I will only be able to post on Saturdays.
Anster

Postby Anster » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:14 pm

I have to make a trip so I can keep eating and paying for the internet. Will be back in 10 days
this is personal-stuff-thread now
Archimedes

Postby Archimedes » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:47 am

So you know that point where you're in denial about the fact that you're super behind on everything because if you actually recognized it you'd BSOD? That's where I am at the moment. I'm scribbling up a post in my "spare time," but mostly I'm just trying to catch up at work; find additional employment; fix the A/C, fridge, and ant invasion in my new house; spend enough time with my wife and daughter that they don't think I've abandoned them; sell enough of my belongings to pay the bills; qwenrpoiasng;lasdhf#################
SleepingDragon

Postby SleepingDragon » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Hey, just letting you know I'm mostly back, there's still quite a lot of legalities to handle and I may need to leave to take care of those at some point but for now I'm back on the net. Anyway, not rushing anyone or anything, just posting to let people know I'm around again, also made a post in the IC topic because I thought Mary's action deserves some reaction.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:05 pm

So,mister gm sir,what do we arrive to this time?Is it at least an inhabited place this time?
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:42 pm

The black dude,Ill try to read if he is a vampire.
krellen

Postby krellen » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:46 pm

He's either a vampire or a crack head. Either way, visibly ashy.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:50 pm

I meant I was going to read his aura.I do have 1 point in that,so I should see if he is human or not.
krellen

Postby krellen » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:52 pm

You need 2 points for that. 1 point gives you super-senses.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Yeah,but you told me earlier that with 1 point I can tell who is immortal and who fed recently.
krellen

Postby krellen » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:58 pm

You can smell the blood if they recently fed, yes.
SleepingDragon

Postby SleepingDragon » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:51 am

Daniel is probably going to head straight for Skelter since he'd know who this guy is, seeing as he tried to hang around Anarchs recently. I'm also going to assume that the walk wore of the initial rush of Mary's influence but Daniel will still act more forward, positive and somewhat silly.

Should I wait for Anster before going IC with this?
Anster

Postby Anster » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Hey guys I'm back, sorry for that
Also, if I go somewhere again, don't wait for me, it can take a while. I'll be sure to catch up if that happens
krellen

Postby krellen » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Okay, I'm pretty sure the players outside the Daniel/Mary/Edward party are waiting on something, but I'm not sure if it's something from each other or something from me, so can you send me PMs about what you're waiting on (and maybe a brief outline of how you want that thing you're waiting on to go)?

Return to “Play-by-Post”