Ashes of the Angels

Text-based gaming!
NoneCallMeTim

Re: Ashes of the Angels

Postby NoneCallMeTim » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:28 pm

krellen wrote:Okay, I'm pretty sure the players outside the Daniel/Mary/Edward party are waiting on something, but I'm not sure if it's something from each other or something from me, so can you send me PMs about what you're waiting on (and maybe a brief outline of how you want that thing you're waiting on to go)?

I am currently in lurk mode watching. I also have an appointment at Glaze later that night, but the other person isn't there.

So, not waiting, just not really doing anything interesting.
lostclause

Postby lostclause » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:10 pm

NoneCallMeTim wrote:I am currently in lurk mode watching. I also have an appointment at Glaze later that night, but the other person isn't there.
Actually, I'm at the Glaze already, also waiting.
Archimedes

Postby Archimedes » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Sorry, I'm still super busy. I honestly haven't had time to do much besides work, fix the house/car, and play a little TF2 or FO:NV with the wife. Just consider Fletch paranoid and holed up for the moment. I'll get back to him as soon as I can. : /
krellen

Postby krellen » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Hey, as long as delays aren't my fault, take all the time you need.
SleepingDragon

Postby SleepingDragon » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:46 am

I think I've mentioned it before but I'll be away starting this Saturday and be back on Sunday the 4th (so I'll be out for over a week).

I'm also not entirely certain why the game paused, did I miss something?
krellen

Postby krellen » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:57 am

krellen wrote:Also, by way of explanation (not excuse), the reason my activity dropped so precipitously is simple: on May 31st, we had 11 people working the help desk. On June 3, we had 6.
Anster

Postby Anster » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:04 pm

I don't think it's your fault here, krellen. The game is just slow-burning, plus some of the guys involved haven't been online for at least 2 weeks

I feel like we should just let it go at its own pace, if people will decide to go on by writing in the IC thread, then others will react when they have the time.
SleepingDragon

Postby SleepingDragon » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Oh sure, I'm perfectly cool with that. To be honest I was a bit worried that you were waiting for Daniel to suddenly explode with some sudden insight ;)

edit: and on this note I'm off from the internet and starting my holiday, will be back next Sunday (4th).

Return to “Play-by-Post”