Microscope Game Thread

Text-based gaming!
Lachlan the Sane
Location: I come from the land down under, where women blow and men chunder

Re: Microscope Game Thread

Postby Lachlan the Sane » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:23 am

The Red Wizard (feh, still don't have a real name for him) surreptitiously waves over a servant, and whispers a request for his bags of reagents.
PossiblyInsane

Postby PossiblyInsane » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:15 pm

The wrinkled man smiles.

"A few men and women come to my home, requesting help. I provide it to the best of my abilities.They seem pleased with the results. I would not presume to tell your majesty how one should act, but I do not believe any trust they have placed in me was abused. Although timely assistance is regrettably uncommon in these difficult times, to call it 'magic' would be an exaggeration. I live a simple life, and such subtle artifice is the domain of wizards."
mwchase

Postby mwchase » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:11 am

(What the fuck. I accidentally put a bunch of random stuff in the transcript wiki that has nothing to do with anything. I'll clear those out and put them where they're supposed to be.)

(EDIT: ... They were already where they were supposed to be. How did I save dozens of identical edits to two unrelated wikis?)

(EDIT: FFS, there was more. It should be all cleaned out now.)

(EDIT: I forgot to actually upload it. THIS TIME FOR SURE.)

(... If we pick this back up, we should look into better hosting than a box in my spare bedroom. Also, I've been working on understanding TiddlyWiki. So I can write a better version, if anyone is interested.)
dudecon

Postby dudecon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:20 pm

dudecon wrote:In the interest of helping this to move along, I'll sit this one out.
Seems like this thread has moved on instead of along.
Any interest in further exploration? Maybe not go down to the scene-level? Dialog building seems to really slow things down in the forum format.
mwchase

Postby mwchase » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:48 pm

I don't know if I'm interested in continuing this, and I've got some other obligations at the moment so I'm not sure I could participate in another in the near term, but if someone starts up another game, I'd be willing to host transcripts if they want.

Return to “Play-by-Post”