Necromance old blog posts, talk about Shamus' books or videos, or discuss allied projects like Errant Signal
Forum rules
This forum is not for swiping blog threads. Avoid talking about blog posts less than a month old.
Daemian Lucifer

Re: Avatar and legend of korra

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:50 pm

Narratorway wrote:
SpammyV wrote:
4th Dimension wrote:I meant physically small. Like Kora in one of the episodes basically sails in a small katamaran from the artic circle to tropics or using speed boats to cross such distances. The planet is probably smaller than Kerbin. Or I might chart it under Spirit bulshit.

So we should load up all the franchise's characters into rickety unstable rockets and get them killed in horrible explosions in the name of science?

...wut?

Well we have to land on yue,and what better way to do that than by sacrificing pig-cats?
Sudanna

Postby Sudanna » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:32 pm

Kerbin is the home planet in Kerbal Space Program.
4th Dimension

Postby 4th Dimension » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:21 am

SpammyV wrote:
4th Dimension wrote:I meant physically small. Like Kora in one of the episodes basically sails in a small katamaran from the artic circle to tropics or using speed boats to cross such distances. The planet is probably smaller than Kerbin. Or I might chart it under Spirit bulshit.

So we should load up all the franchise's characters into rickety unstable rockets and get them killed in horrible explosions in the name of science?

YES! And we can use firebender to heat up the propelant even more and keep it from burning through the engine bell thus gaining even reater ISP. It will be glorious.
Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:56 pm

Geeze I'd forgotten about Aman'ssuicide pact thing. Korea didn't get dark, it was dark from the start.
Supahewok

Postby Supahewok » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:59 pm

Thomas wrote:Korea didn't get dark, it was dark from the start.

Hey now. That's only North Korea.

4th Dimension

Postby 4th Dimension » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:06 am

Hey, look. The Glorious Leader just wants to make sure everyone has a good night sleep before waking up in the morning to make Korea even better than Best Korea.

Return to “Twenty Sided Stuff”