Free Radical

Necromance old blog posts, talk about Shamus' books or videos, or discuss allied projects like Errant Signal
Forum rules
This forum is not for swiping blog threads. Avoid talking about blog posts less than a month old.
Naota

Re: Free Radical

Postby Naota » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Pfah! I persist that Dolphin-lover Rutskarn is the only Rutskarn to read to.
dudecon

Postby dudecon » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:16 pm

dudecon wrote:
dudecon wrote:My wife hasn't read it (she reads slow, dyslexia) so I was going to read it out loud and record the whole thing like I did with "How I Learned". Is there any interest in that kind of thing?
This is on the table again guys! Who wants an audio-book version of Free Radical read in dramatic tones by yours truly?
Well, I went and did it. A complete reading of Free Radical, free on the internet. Enjoy!
Sudanna

Postby Sudanna » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:46 pm

Oh, sweet, thank you. I've been meaning to read FR for a while now, but I listen to podcasts all the time, now I finally can. :p
dudecon

Postby dudecon » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:25 pm

After "Completing" Fall From the Sky, I'm setting my lexical sights on a sequel to the titled long-time favorite. There are quite a few ideas I'd like to work into the story, but building on the existing foundation seems better than starting over.

My current extremely-rough outline here:
http://hozz.peripheralarbor.com/SeedburstPlot

"Seed Burst" is just a placeholder. Title suggestions, along with all other forms of feedback, are encouraged. I've had a terrible time coming up with a title, perhaps because I don't really know how it's going to turn out. Or I'm just bad at titles.

And yes, I am planning on incorporating this bit of guidance from Shamus into the work.
dudecon

Postby dudecon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:09 pm

I've started fleshing out the outline. A few chapters in, and it's beginning to take shape.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1le9 ... sp=sharing

Return to “Twenty Sided Stuff”