April fools

Necromance old blog posts, talk about Shamus' books or videos, or discuss allied projects like Errant Signal
Forum rules
This forum is not for swiping blog threads. Avoid talking about blog posts less than a month old.
Daemian Lucifer

April fools

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:46 pm

Linkara always has the best april fools gags.This year,you fucking better thank god for him,or else!

Im only sad that Spoony is in such a bad place,because him being Linkara was just as great.

Anyway,share what you thought was good for this years april fools.The good jokes I mean.I could also link SFDebris look at garak,but that one was serious.
Thomas

Re: April fools

Postby Thomas » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:07 pm

Magic the Gathering announced some new super rare, unique looking cards on Wednesday - and then had to make an announcement, that no, they're not going to be revealed as a terrible April Fool's gag today.

Netflix Live is great joke, but seems to be crashing from popularity, so I can't watch it.

And Google Maps pacman is a classic from them.
SpammyV

Postby SpammyV » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:19 pm

HiRez put out some good April Fool's patch notes for Smite. Highlights include:

Chronos can now get Chronos' Pendant for free.

Book of Thoth costs more for Thoth to buy.

Aphrodite adjusted to be more lore-accurate, Smite is now rated M.

Bacchus' Chug has been renamed Sip Responsibly.

Nike has been renamed Victoria to dodge lawsuits.

Kuzenbo has kidnapped Chang'e and now Hou Yi has to rescue her from Kuzenbo's castle! I hope he picks the right one off the bat and doesn't have to go looking in another castle.

They fixed two critical bugs related the The Morrigan. Seven more bugs have been created.
The Rocketeer

Postby The Rocketeer » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:00 am

Not a new one, but my favorite April Fool's gag of all time: the BBC's Spaghetti Harvest segment.

Return to “Twenty Sided Stuff”