Imperial SWTOR Guild?

Alexander The 1st

Imperial SWTOR Guild?

Postby Alexander The 1st » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:03 am

Heya all.

So recently I've been playing a lot of Star Wars: The Old Republic (With a Republic Smuggler named "TotallyTrusty" and a Imperial Sith Inquisitor named "Untrusty" - both going for light side points.), and I've been running ahead and doing quests and whatnot, but recently I've started to be hit with being about 4 levels below the expected level - which is around the point that your attacks don't even hit the enemy (Even Chain Lightning.).

But so far, I've been using Heroics to stay ahead, and I was wondering if there was an active group of SWTOR players here who are interested in a mainly Heroic (Well, as the guild would be Imperial based, they should really be called "Villainics" or something) running guild - that is, to have a group of guild members which should help significantly with finding people to run a heroic, or a set of them quickly, such that Heroic 4's and such don't impede on the amount of time spent on a planet any more than a player actually wants to be on one.

Currently on the Jedi Consular server, and mostly interested to see who would be interested in joining said type of guild.

Return to “Videogames”