This week I have been mostly playing...

Ringwraith

Re: This week I have been mostly playing...

Postby Ringwraith » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:43 am

Durance is not a nice person.
He has very few actual redeeming qualities to his personality, and they're mostly restricted to aspects like his determination to exist.
So he can be interesting, yet deeply unlikable.
Lachlan the Sane
Location: I come from the land down under, where women blow and men chunder

Postby Lachlan the Sane » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:28 am

Ringwraith wrote:Durance is not a nice person.
He has very few actual redeeming qualities to his personality, and they're mostly restricted to aspects like his determination to exist.
So he can be interesting, yet deeply unlikable.

I mean, he has outright admitted to me that he regularly kills hollowborn and wichts. I don't know exactly how to feel about that, because I haven't gotten a strong sense of what exactly a hollowborn is like -- I don't think I've met any, unless there's some secret hollowborns in my party. What does "being born without a soul" mean? Are they just catatonic and disabled for their entire lives, to the point where it could actually be considered a mercy killing/euthanasia, or are they more like severely autistic people who can live normal-ish lives but won't have the same emotional reactions as a non-hollowborn person? (Don't answer that, I want at least some of this game to be unspoiled). Durance justified that in a really weird, unsettling way though -- rather than saying "it's just a mercy killing", he instead went on this bloody great spiel about the definition of murder and mercy and how all murders are merciful in the end because something something souls passing through the aether.

My main problem with Durance wasn't so much a personality thing (although his personality certainly is abrasive), it was actually that his build seems to be pretty garbage. His cast speed is slow and his AOEs are much too small, considering how much priests are supposed to be casting in combat and using AOE spells. Durance has stupidly high Resolve (so he's hard to interrupt) but his Dex is incredibly low and his Int is only average. I don't expect every plot NPC to have a super-optimised build -- that's why the game lets you build your own companions, after all -- but Durance mostly does not do what I want him to do.

Also, while I was looking that up, I saw that Durance was written by Chris Avellone, and I thought "Yeah, that's a Chris Avellone character alright". Apparently he also wrote someone called Grieving Mother who I haven't met yet. I'm terrified. I might know nothing about her, but she might as well be named "Chris Avellone's Mother Issues", or possibly "Kreia Mk2".
Sudanna

Postby Sudanna » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:36 am

i've done PoE, and my verdict is that priests in general are bad.

durance is a good character. grieving mother is a bad character.

(she's not kreia. kreia is the best character)
Ringwraith

Postby Ringwraith » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:55 am

I actually quite like Grieving Mother in comparison, mind you.
Also of note, his original writing for them was retooled slightly by someone else after they realised the tone was a bit too dark for what they going for overall.
Supahewok

Postby Supahewok » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:57 pm

I respectfully disagree with Sudanna. Priests are pretty necessary because they are the only ones who can cure status conditions in battle. You can get by now, but when you're getting stunned and charmed in the late stages of the game, either bring back Durance or roll up your own cleric. There are certain fights that are brutal without status healing. Also Priest buffs can make a big difference.

At least on Normal. Mileage may vary on Easy, which I've never played.

To discuss the other casters, contrary to convention, in PoE druids are the offensive spell oriented class, with several AoE spells that do not have friendly fire (there is a companion druid you have probably not run into yet). Their Call Lightning spells are definitely a huge boon, and can make an enormous difference in encounters.

You say you're taking your Cipher towards a wizard route, which I guess you mean you gravitate towards the damage spells? That's certainly valid, but Ciphers don't have good damage spells in the mid-spell levels. They've got good ones at low levels (if you can get both beams up and running together, the slaughter is magnificent), and they've got good ones at high levels (one makes any low hp enemy instantly explode), but if I recall correctly, none that are very good between spell levels 3 and 5 (maybe 4 through 6). Ciphers are really best at crowd control. They've got awesome charm and domination spells.

Wizards are pretty weak. I'd actually rate them at the bottom of the spellcasters. With druids packing the hurt and priests packing the buffs and with a cipher for crowd control, there's not much you need them for, and they are super fiddly compared to all of those others, what with needing to guess and pick the spells you need for the day.

As far as Durance in particular goes, I find that his AoE is sufficient for most needs, provided that the party isn't split all over the place. And if they split to chase down archers or something, most likely his spells aren't needed anymore.

I've never used Grieving Mother. Both of my playthroughs I rolled a Cipher cuz psions are cool, so I've never had a reason to have her in the party. She seems fucking weird just for the sake of being fucking weird.
Ringwraith

Postby Ringwraith » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:22 pm

There's actually a bunch of Cipher-only dialogue options in her conversations, so it's not entirely ridiculous to double up.
Supahewok

Postby Supahewok » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Don't care. She can go be weird at the henchmen in my stronghold.
Humanoid

Postby Humanoid » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:11 pm

I've been considering retrying PoE. I pretty much stalled during the month the game launched, because I found myself not wanting to engage in the game's combat system at all. Now that Story Mode is a thing, I'm pondering whether to continue my old game (which is at most five hours in and with just two or three party members) or to start over and attempt a totally solo experience.

The alternative is trying to push on with Dishonored 2, but the way the game sort of guides you towards a completionist playstyle of "collect all the things" isn't proving to be very fun for me. Frankly I'd find the game more fun if all collectibles (and tracking thereof) were removed, maybe add in a few more actual sidequests instead.
Ringwraith

Postby Ringwraith » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:42 pm

There are some party interactions in Pillars, but not actually that many compared to some other things (like say, Tyranny), so I guess you wouldn't miss the greatest amount by not taking them with you out and about, although some of their personal quests do obviously require them to be there.
Sudanna

Postby Sudanna » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:55 pm

the thing about curing status conditions is that those spells take time to cast, they don't target that many people, they only give very limited-duration immunity, enemies throw out a lot of status conditions, most of them shuffle stats around and i cannot be assed, and the long-duration charm/disable ones don't actually show up or land that much. i just focus on throwing out as much damage and disruption and ablative summons/party members of my own as possible. If someone gets charmed, they get fragged. a stunned fighter is almost as good of a meatshield as any other kind. got me through the whole game on hard, never cured a status effect once.
The Rocketeer

Postby The Rocketeer » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:36 am

Finished up my Faith build run of Dark Souls III, managing to defeat Gael on my first attempt. I'm still not totally enthused about the Faith build I ran, but when I fought Midir once more I became really, really grateful that I could swing (literally) a huge amount of lightning damage around; A +10 Lightning Lothric Greatsword with 40/20/-/40 doesn't make Midir easy (nothing does, I think) but it does deal around 500 damage a swing, and seemed to hit a lot more reliably than my old Dragonslayer Greataxe, as far as I remember.

But enough about that.

I picked up LEGO Lord of the Rings and Mad Max when they were both heavily discounted in a WB Steam sale, getting them both for about eight bucks total. You know what the biggest difference between the two games is? That I'll probably actually get around to playing LEGO Lord of the Rings.

In fact, I already have! Just picked up the last achievement, the one for collecting 10,000,000,000 studs... which didn't pop until about 10.1B, triggering a little moment of panic. My verdict: not quite a match for LEGO Star Wars, but I suspect nothing can be. It's still a really fun game, which might be hard to keep in mind while I do nothing but complain about all the ways it annoyed me. Mostly, LEGO LotR falls short by pulling away from the pacing of LEGO Star Wars, which was lightning fast and geared towards player convenience. It's still built around giving a huge cast varied abilities to traverse or interact with the environment, and building levels around mild puzzles based around using your available characters correctly, but they didn't adapt that system nearly as naturally to the LotR cast as they did to Star Wars. Partly, their hands were tied by narrative; Samwise ends up with three of the most heavily used tools in the game because he's literally in the "party" more often than any other single character, including Frodo himself. Frodo, meanwhile, just gets the glowing phial and his disguise cape, which are both pretty underutilized (the cape is literally used twice) and aren't very satisfying to use anyway.

LEGO LotR also leans less on the irreverent presentation that LEGO Star Wars perfected; the cutscenes are now include plenty of voiced lines, as opposed to LEGO Star Wars' wordless pantomime, which is a change that affects both its tone and pacing, for the worse, I think. There's a fucking hour and a half of cutscenes in this goddamn LEGO adventure game. LEGO Lord of the Rings seems like it's trying to have its cake and eat it, attempting to preserve the drama and tension of the movies and the irreverent comedy that largely derives from lampooning the drama at hand. I think this segment here from the end of Fellowship, from the time Lurtz kills Boromir to Boromir's "burial," is when I decided I didn't like the approach. The two tones they're trying to maintain at once just don't work together, and these cutscenes alone (there is gameplay between a lot of these segments, granted) go on for almost four minutes total. In LEGO Star Wars, this would have all been brushed over in thirty seconds or less, been four times as comical, and not been broken up by ill-fitting movie dialog. I think in the case of Boromir's death specifically, you can argue that their hands were sort of tied and they're trying to compensate for more a heavier, more graphic scene than any of the violence in the Star Wars movies really approaches, but that's less a specific defense than an admission of a more general problem: that the material, much as you and I might like it, just doesn't gel as well with the whole LEGO conceit as Star Wars, which went with LEGO like peanut butter and jelly. The kicker for those scenes mentioned above is that they end on a perfect LEGO [franchise] joke, where Gimli pumps his axe like a shotgun. If the game leaned more on gags like that and cut out the fat, they'd have really been on to something.

A lot of this, I think, can be attributed to trying to really up the ratio of the franchise at hand relative to the LEGO flavor; in LEGO Star Wars, you have a lot more general LEGO stuff popping up, e.g., finding parts to build a stereotypical LEGO vehicle, or grow a patch of LEGO flowers, or the beach troopers that crop up in the background occasionally; this is completely absent in LEGO LotR, which sucks. That kind of thing was absolutely perfect for the LEGO games' brand of comedy; the absurdity of Darth Vader taking time out of raiding Leia's corvette to build a little milk truck and drive it up and down the decks beeping the horn is exactly what I want from the LEGO treatment. There's actually so little LEGO flavor in this game that the LEGO branding seems superfluous, the way Kingdom Hearts' central BS universe and cast rapidly made the Final Fantasy and Disney elements seem like token anachronisms.

Another thing the game really could have done without is all the fucking walking. Yeah, I know it's a Lord of the Rings game, but does that mean we need a ton of fucking walking around in our LEGO game? Justifying lots of empty walking from one place to another on tonal or immersive grounds is the kind of apologia you might resort to for a more artsy sort of game, but for a LEGO title built around empowerment and collecting brightly-colored doodads? On one hand, having a full world map lets them link the story missions together as you walk from one to the next for the first time, but if I could have snapped my fingers and gone back to a one-stop mission hub/shop like the LEGO Star Wars cantina, I would have done so in a second. They could have used the Prancing Pony in Bree for that. Instead, the Prancing Pony is in the game, and is the only building in the game you can go inside, and has a unique map marker of its own, and it's used for... nothing. Aside from the fact they used the interior in a cutscene and just had it on hand, I don't know why they bothered. And even though horses are in the game, and would make a damn fine reward at some point for players that don't want to plod all the way to the backcountry on some errand, horses are only granted at specific plot intervals and you can never earn the ability to just whistle for one. There's about a thousand dumb bonus items you can equip in this game and none of them call a horse.

That's a problem mostly exacerbated by another, which is that there are pointless fetch quests in this game. And the fetch quest system can fuck right off. The "treasure" items you get in missions for quests will never get used as cosmetic rewards because the inventory system is such a huge pain in the ass, and all the quest system boils down to is adding two extra steps and even more walking to getting a reward that should either be obtained in the mission or bought at the hub shop. Why the fuck did they think the game needed a fetch quest system anyway? Did they really make the association between Lord of the Rings and fantasy RPG's, and think their Lord of the Rings game needed token quasi-RPG bullcrap in it? Can it be more belabored at this point how wrong an idea this is?

But at the end of the day, Traveller's Tales more or less still has this formula down, and it's still a light-hearted, no-stress romp of collecting shiny things in a recognizable fanservice-laden licensed universe. And if the game has one major thing over LEGO Star Wars, it's that LEGO Lord of the Rings doesn't have anything approaching the janky, terrible fun-killing roadblocks that are LEGO Star Wars' terrible vehicle sections, so it's got that going for it. If you like any of these LEGO games, and you don't hate Lord of the Rings, this is a fine choice and almost definitely more of what you want. Even though I did only get it because LEGO® Star Wars™ III - The Clone Wars™ wasn't on sale like all the other LEGO games, for some reason.

Oh, and Traveller's Tales needs to get their act together with quality PC ports. Maybe they have by now, and I forgave LEGO Star Wars' PC port being jankball, because it was a much older game from before the big rush of pretty much everything coming to PC, but by 2012 you should never realize your program only runs fullscreen.

Next, I'll be playing LEGO Dark Souls, for which I'm sure the kid-friendly tongue-in-cheek, light-hearted, stress-free wish-fulfillment model of the LEGO oeuvre will gel much more naturally. I'd spring for LEGO Bloodborne instead, but it's still PS4 exclusive. D:
grahams_xwing

Postby grahams_xwing » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:55 am

The Rocketeer wrote:
I picked up LEGO Lord of the Rings and Mad Max when they were both heavily discounted in a WB Steam sale, getting them both for about eight bucks total. You know what the biggest difference between the two games is? That I'll probably actually get around to playing LEGO Lord of the Rings.

I'll add my voice to those that praised Mad Max as a surprisingly tight Open world action game. Played about 5 hrs - the world hits most of the right beats from the film (perhaps the sheer number of 'friendly' npcs is a bit jarring at times, there's plenty of mechanics to get to grips with, the driving feels good, the hand to hand combat is decent. Your main companion - Chumbucket (no really) is slightly less annoying than (say) a Claptrap, but way more useful as he acts as mobile mechanic, exposition source and warning system.

Opens with a pretty weak plot but then - it's a Mad Max game, so that's kind of appropriate. After all - very little actually happens in the film it's based on. What plot there is so far revolves around your car which feels right thematically.

Overall - it's worth a look.
The Rocketeer

Postby The Rocketeer » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:20 am

That wasn't actually a jab at Mad Max, though I can see how it seems to be, especially given the game's peculiar reception. Rather, my Internet is so slow and my data limit so low that downloading anything over a couple of gigs is overly burdensome, and I usually don't bother when I could just either play something I already have on hand (part of the reason for my frequent returns to, say, Fallout or Souls) or something with a much smaller file size. That, and I'm growing less willing to jump into larger, longer games, or what I think will be longer games, as most people do as they become ancient.

Hence, something like LEGO LotR, with its compact filesize and instant easy-come, easy-go accessibility, taking immediate preference over a large open-world game. I have actually downloaded Mad Max, though, and am, in fact, just about to start it, so it's all rather moot now.
Narratorway

Postby Narratorway » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Finished System Shock.

Man that lightsaber completely changes the game...I'm assuming. It's supremely OP'ed and you find relatively very early in the game so I only ever needed a long range weapon when an enemy was so far away that I'd die before I got to them, which turns out to be relatively rare with such a tightly spaced environment as the levels in SS. Then again, I can see it being absolutely useless with the original control scheme they had back in '94. Speaking of...

I kinda lied about what I said earlier. I say I only used the direction keys, but I was still using the spacebare for jump and shift for running and the 'e' key to toggle mouselook. They're just so entrenched into my muscle memory now that I simply forgot I use them.

Game was fun. The ending was abrupt to say the least and all the story elements were...not particularly cohesive. But man, I really wish 1st person metroidvanias was a genre that took off, cause I would've been all on dat shit!
Steve C

Postby Steve C » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:05 am

I'm still playing Rimworld. I did manage to save the idiots from themselves without having to capture them. I did need to build that special hospital just for them in order to do it. About half fled after their group took enough causalities from itself. The other half I patched up... kinda. I couldn't save "Doc" from his fatal gangrene foxbite but the rest of them managed to limp off. Some because they were missing limbs. I did not have to heal them up. They hobbled off as soon as they could. Sooner even. Most collapsed again before they got off the map so I had to rescue them again. The last was poor Kimmy who was the group's final straw. She went crazy and took a rocket launcher to the face. Everyone hated her after that due to her horrible disfigurements.

Funny thing is that two more groups of friendly villagers showed up before the idiots left. I thought I was going to be stuck in a cycle where people would arrive but never figure out how to leave before trying to kill themselves. That didn't happen. They were the same faction, socialized with each other, were reviled by the idiot injuries, and left their buddies behind.

BTW Aile, I didn't need to fully heal them. They each gave me full rep rewards soon as they left the map. I don't think it's random. It could be that some of the people you released were pirates, or never made it to the edge. Can't increase relations with pirates, only other factions. That faction loves me now. It is almost max. If I had saved Doc, it would have been 100%.
The Rocketeer

Postby The Rocketeer » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:09 pm

The Rocketeer wrote:I have actually downloaded Mad Max, though, and am, in fact, just about to start it...
Since leaving it at that, I've hardly stopped playing Mad Max. At five-ish dollars, the game was an absolute steal, and I've been liking it thoroughly. My one and only big difference with the game is that it has Arkham combat, which I'll only ever find tolerable even when it's done well. But it is as grahams_xwing said: the driving feels good for the most part, and the vehicular combat is fun.

What's way more fun and rewarding than chasing down other cars and slamming into them, though, is shooting everything you can with a harpoon. I was initially reticent about the harpoon being such a central feature of the car, and I have no idea why, because shooting things with a harpoon is amazing. Pulling the wheels or doors off of cars and yanking the driver out, pulling down lookout towers with the sniper still on top or the vile warboy "scarecrows," putting the harpoon through the chests of ground-bound enemies and then launching them into the sky with a yank when you recoil the line... I shoot everyone I can with the harpoon, especially since the more ground combatants I impale and launch into the sky, the less Arkham combat there is once I have to get out to loot the area.

After doing roughly half of the standard open-world collection/completionist stuff, I finally put myself back to work on the main story missions, and regretted I hadn't done so sooner. The main missions are pretty dang fun, and for about once in my life I'd actually be really glad to know I'm not as close to the end as I think I am. I'm a fan of the setting, too, taking place on some part of the former Australian south coast , "former" in the sense that it's both no longer and Australia and no longer a coast, since the ocean withdrew beyond reach years past. I dunno how that happened, but I'm not bothered by it. I liked it since the start of the game, when you first run through bleached canyons that used to be coral reefs. The whole southern half of the map takes place in dried seabed, and it gives the place a unique feel, even making the standard Mad Max/post-apocalypse "mainlaind" feel like a nice change of pace once you make your way north.

I do also like the cast, especially Chum, who is the hardest-working voice actor for the game by far and whose role in the game will go a long way to either making or breaking the experience depending on whether or not you like him.

This is one of those games where I keep wanting to know how it was made, how and why certain creative decisions were realized and not others, and for once it's not because those decisions are terrible. I knew so little about the game before getting it that I didn't actually know which Mad Max film grahams_xwing was referring to when he talked about the game's relationship to it. It is, of course, Fury Road, but while the setting and a lot of its elements are taken from the movie (it's centered around Gas Town and another of Immortan Joe's warlord sons), it isn't really leaning on the film at all, and in a lot of ways has its own identity and feel separate from the film, including Max himself. And on the whole, it really works for me; the story is kinda... loosey-goosey at certain points, but nothing I'm not willing to roll with, and before I set the game down yesterday, I saw a scene so weird and fun that it instantly cemented a strong recommedation from me, provided you don't hate Arkham combat or Ubi-style collectionist/completionist open world type games. Unless it does something major to piss in my cereal before the end, it'll probably end up one of my favorite games in recent memory.

(Taking bets on that last line being the apt pull-quote for my next update on the game)
Narratorway

Postby Narratorway » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:32 pm

It depends. How well do you react to wife in the fridge tropes?
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:23 pm

Jydge is one of the stupider names for a video game,even though it is a parody.But the game itself is really good,with plethora of styles to try out.Stealth,full on murder,glass cannon,or massive tank,you can respec your jydge to best fulfill the objectives of each level.Also a plethora of secrets are all over the place.Its a really fun game.Dont let the stupid name fool you.
Trix2000

Postby Trix2000 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:01 pm

I've... somehow picked up Golden Sun Dark Dawn again. I really don't know why.

It's actually a bit curious about how much attachment I still have to this series, considering how in a number of aspects the games don't measure up so well in hindsight. The combat is flashy and looks good, but it is ultimately not that difficult or complex (though occasionally managing Djinn can be a thing). The stories are not terrible but aren't anything completely groundbreaking. The characters are nice but not entirely well written or fleshed-out (particularly in the earlier games). Dialog is pretty decent but a bit verbose and lacking in depth a bit.

But yet they still somehow hold a special place for me. I can only maybe chalk to down to the somewhat unusual setting/worldbuilding (alchemy, psynergy, etc) for a JRPG and... perhaps it's a matter of polish? The games always looked pretty good and have a fairly unique style, and I never felt like any of the production had rough edges to speak of.

I want to say it's nostalgia talking, but even though I recognize a lot of real flaws and lacks that I didn't back when I first played them... it hasn't really changed my opinion much. Were they so formative to my JRPG experience that I can't remember them un-fondly?

...I dunno, it just seems weird to me.

Also, kinda been on the game-making train again with some extra dabbling in other games here and there. Looking to start Pyre at some point, but not been able to pick a good moment to do so yet.
AileTheAlien

Postby AileTheAlien » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:27 am

Steve C wrote:BTW Aile, I didn't need to fully heal them. They each gave me full rep rewards soon as they left the map. I don't think it's random. It could be that some of the people you released were pirates, or never made it to the edge. Can't increase relations with pirates, only other factions. That faction loves me now. It is almost max. If I had saved Doc, it would have been 100%.

I guess I had that wrong. Good to know you don't need to completely heal people! Now if only the next patch would come out sooner, so I could have fresh content to play with... :)
John

Postby John » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:24 pm

I'm still playing Enemy Within on Classic difficulty. I have to say that I don't really understand why they call it "Classic Difficulty". Perhaps it suggests something to veterans of the 90s game? At any rate, if I had been given the opportunity I would have called it "50% More Sectoids Difficulty", "Thin Men Are Suddenly Deadly Difficulty", or maybe "Too Much Panic Difficulty". The early game was incredibly tense. I save-scummed like a madman. I put off the alien base assault for so long that there was a sectopod. Then I had to fight an ethereal in the base defense mission. Since then, however, things have been pretty calm. I have all the satellites, all the tech, and more money than I can use. The only thing I don't have is a powerful psionic. I seldom need to reload a save. It feels pretty much just like Normal difficulty.

I'll tell you one thing, though. I am never, ever doing Ironman on Classic.
Ringwraith

Postby Ringwraith » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:03 pm

That's what they referring to Classic with, yes, lots of horrible murder.
The sequel changed it to Veteran/Commander/Legend or something.
Humanoid

Postby Humanoid » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:15 am

The leap between Normal and Classic can roughly be approximated by saying that in Normal, you try to avoid being shot, while in Classic you try to avoid being shot at.

I know I've said this a lot, but Normal tends to teach bad habits that tend to get you killed in higher difficulties, and at the top of that list is the notion that cover will keep you safe. Full cover is -40%, so at best it's a coin toss on whether you get shot (and against high-aim things like Thinmen and Outsiders the odds are against you). Half cover is -20% and so using it is not much different to standing out in the open, flapping in the wind.

Success in Ironman revolves around denying the aliens shots, either by completely breaking off line-of-sight, or by ensuring their shots are so unlikely that they'll opt not to take them (using tools like Hunker Down, Smoke, Flashbangs, Mind Fray, etc). That, and by ignoring Vahlen's advice, and abusing explosives to ensure kills instead of gambling on those 80-90% shots you would otherwise take on Normal.

Interestingly, Long War, though it makes the game harder overall, actually improves the defensive approach by increasing the defense granted by cover to 30% and 45% respectively, and also attaches inherent Damage Resistance to it. Being shot while in full cover (and not flanked) reduces damage taken by one, and in half cover the reduction is 0.67 (i.e. it'll reduce damage by one, two-thirds of the time).
SpammyV

Postby SpammyV » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:01 am

A friend of mine streamed a lot of Ironman Impossible runs and in the end we just ended up with some commands for his bot:

!fullcover FULL COVER = DEATH
!halfcover HALF COVER = DEATH
Ringwraith

Postby Ringwraith » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:27 am

XCOM2 adjusted the cover problem by basically giving everyone more health, so you don't get one-shot by stray enemies at the start of the game really anymore.

Return to “Videogames”