This week I have been mostly playing...

Charnel Mouse

Re: This week I have been mostly playing...

Postby Charnel Mouse » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:59 am

Ringwraith wrote:Gnerally speaking, a well designed-boss fight should be testing the skills you've already been using, so you don't have to suddenly learn a whole new set of things you won't use again.
FLT's final boss, in a permadeath game no less, throws a lot of the rulebook out of the window unexpectedly, and not in a good way.

Throwing out the rulebook is hardly something unusual in permadeath games, and FTL's quite short for a permadeath.
Ringwraith

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Doesn't mean it's good design!
Charnel Mouse

Postby Charnel Mouse » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Ringwraith wrote:Doesn't mean it's good design!

If the design calls on bosses testing skills already being used, then yes. But that's not all that bosses are used for.
Narratorway

Postby Narratorway » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Yeah, they're used for bad game design.
Ringwraith

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:33 pm

They're generally not that great when done that way, anywho.
It's far easier to mess it up.
bitterpark

Postby bitterpark » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:41 pm

Daemian Lucifer wrote:Are you talking about the easy difficulty?Because thats the only one I can reliably beat with anything unless I get REALLY unlucky.

I always played on Normal in vanilla, switched to Hard in Advanced Ed. Easy gives too much scrap, it's hardly even a challenge. I hate to bang my own drum like that, but that's why I always get mad when people talk about how "random" and "unfair" FTL is (not in this thread in particular, this is just something that often comes up on the internet at large): I've never got that impression, beat the game on my second try, and have been able to beat it consistently on high difficulty. And I don't think it's because I'm some kind of a gaming genius. I just happened to pick up on the right strategy, the strategy that the game really ought to explain better than not at all.

It depends on the ship though.

Fed Cruiser is a guaranteed win: the artillery beam penetrates all defences and has no counter (except, maybe, cloak as a soft counter). It is guaranteed to eventually destroy any enemy ship, so you can pretty much focus fully on upgrading defences, occasionally upping the Arty Beam itself to keep up with the curve. It still pays to have a couple weapons, but they can all be utility guns for keeping enemy weapons/drones offline while the beam is charging, you don't need dedicated damage dealers. Not a big fan of Cruiser B though, it's too easily bisected by fire, boarders and the like.

I always win with the Kestrel too, though that one requires actually trying, unlike Cruiser.

The Slug ship A took a bit of getting used to, but after a few failed runs I learned to stop worrying and love the anti-crew beam, and started winning consistently.

Mantis A is my personal nightmare though. I have never managed to win with it on Hard or even Normal, and not for lack of trying. But I always win with Mantis B, which I like much better. Funny, that.

Haven't played with the other ships much. Got kinda bored with the game.

The wiki says that it does,and my experience suggests that as well.

I never knew that! I always felt the crew-less version was much easier to fight, but maybe I'm just crazy.

What do you count as board+lasers?

And if you go for lasers,you go for having as many shots as you can find.You can mix it with ions,missiles or lances,but if lasers are your primary offense,you put energy into other weapons only if absolutely necessary,or if you have shit to spare.

I count a bunch of laser weapons plus a high-level teleporter as things you prioritize investing in. I'll admit, not counting getting extra crew might be splitting hairs a bit, on my part.

But as for other equipment, I say that this reinforces my point: investing in "sideways" upgrades first is nearly always better than going in "depth" on one or two things you already have. And I would further argue that you shouldn't pigeonhole yourself into having a "boarding ship" either, and get a little bit of everything to maximize your chances.
I mean sure,you can use any race to board and harass the enemy a bit while you do shit with other weapons.But then you arent playing a primarily boarding ship.You are focusing on destroying the enemy ship and your teleporter is just an addition to this.A primarily boarding ship focuses on killing the crew,not the ship.

And if you go for lasers,you go for having as many shots as you can find.You can mix it with ions,missiles or lances,but if lasers are your primary offense,you put energy into other weapons only if absolutely necessary,or if you have shit to spare.The point of a primarily laser ship is to overwhelm the enemy with a bunch of projectiles,not hope that your one shot will deal crucial damage.

And both of those are too narrow a specialization, in my opinion.

Hold on,we are talking past each other.You keep talking about JUST lasers,when I specifically referred to boarders AND lasers.When I said specialize,in the very beginning,I specifically said that you specialize in two means of offense.

Sure, but my point still stands: it's better to not specialize, but diversify. One style of offense is not enough, and neither is two. I won't focus on JUST "lasers and boarding stuff", I just don't think this is a good approach in this game. My approach is to go off everything the enemy could, theoretically, have at that point in the game, and try to counter as many of their attacks and defences as possible, eliminate them like a checklist. Laser weapons and boarding stuff are a good answer to some of those things, a mediocre answer to some others, and a bad answer to others still. You seem to imply they are a superior answer to everything, when in large enough quantities, which I just don't agree with.
If you go for laser+missile,for example,when you shop you should not grab that teleport because it gives you more options,you should focus on your two complementing weapons you already have.Sure,that teleport may come handy in some encounter later on,but spending scrap to improve your lasers or missiles will get you further.

I would absolutely buy the teleport, if I had enough free crew to send over. I don't think adding missiles and lasers to missiles and lasers is a better choice: you already have them, they already counter the things they counter, and are countered by the things they are countered by. Adding more will not really change that dynamic: you will still win easily against ships that are weak to this, and suck against ships that are strong. There is a point, around midgame, where a direct upgrade might be needed just to keep up with the curve, but I would just as soon ditch the laser altogether and get something else that fills the role, if it is available, I don't see any benefit in forcing yourself into this narrrow a build.

Meanwhile, a teleport will give you a bunch of "gimme" ships you will crush with no effort, ones that don't have clone bay or medbay and have, like, two crew members. It will provide extra scrap from victories, paying for itself. And it will offer a backup plan for if you run into a ship that has defences your lasers and missiles just can't penetrate, like a ship with a Defence drone and powerful shields/high dodge. You'll probably take some damage, but you'll win instead of dying or running away, and a bad win is usually better than a good run.
Also, all of those things can work together: if the enemy ship has a medbay/clone bay, you can shoot a missile at it and still board it. So now you've also added medbay+high shields to the list of ships you can defeat quickly and efficently. And if they have a medbay but their shields are weak, you can save the missile and just use the laser to disable it, and then board. OR if they have a defence drone and a medbay, but weak shields (Engi, probably), the laser will come through, and that's another type you can defeat without issue. And so on, an so forth.

You should really try it sometimes.Its not that expensive(120 scrap),and it does just enough for fast shooting weapons to justify that cost.Of course,there are better systems Id pick before it(like the autorepair),but its not as bad as you think.

I'm not saying the pre-igniter is bad, I'm just saying it's not as good as most other things I could get for 120 scrap, or whatever percentage you get for selling it.

Fire beams are so fun.Useless against the unmanned stuff,but roasting the entire enemy crew is a great thing to watch.And also pretty effective.

It always sounded fun, but also really slow. First I have to get rid of the shields, somehow. At this point, half of the work is already done, and I can use a regular weapon, like some type of a normal Beam, or a Heavy Laser, to deal a good chunk of damage and probably disable the weapons bay immediately, or ruin the shield gen. OR, I can set fire to the enemy ship and watch it slowly burn, letting it hit me with a lot more salvoes before it finally dies. Sure, maybe the weapons bay will catch fire and they will actually let it burn down, but that's a big maybe, and even then it'll take a while. Slow, situational, expensive in both power and scrap. Not my style, not at all.
Wow,I trimmed my post significantly,and it still is a lot of text.I caught The Rocketeer disease!

It's my fault, really, I keep writing these huge paragraphs and going on all sorts of tangents.

Also, I just realized: every time you've mentioned Scatter, I thought you were talking about Flak. I don't even remember what Scatter does, I just remember that I don't like it. Maybe I shouldn't get into huge arguments about this game I barely even remember...

In conclusion: maybe you're right about the boss requiring special preparation that doesn't fit the rest of the game. And it's certainly dumb that the "story premise", insofar as the game even has one, just says that you need to survive until the final sector, rather than beat the boss, because that implies you can win by just moving as quickly as possible and avoiding as many fights as you can, which is actually a terrible strategy.

But I am adamant that specialization is a bad strategy that doesn't work, or, at least, it doesn't work as well as being a jack of all trades. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.
Ninety-Three

Postby Ninety-Three » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Nier: Automata. So uh... when does it get good? I've been playing for an hour and a half, and even forgiving the game's terrible camera, so far what I'm seeing is just bad. It's not challenging in the slightest and I feel like there's no opportunity to exercise skill: Hold down the shoot button, walk up to enemies, mash attack button, win? The little ball-headed robots that the game throws at you, I think I could beat them blindfolded without taking damage.

If I keep playing is it going to turn into an entirely different videogame, or am I supposed to be enjoying these trivial fights?
Ringwraith

Postby Ringwraith » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 am

Adjust the difficulty up a notch if you feel it's too easy for you. As you can change it at any time.
Although being a Platinum game, it won't stay quite so simple for long, and Hard can actually introduce new attacks to look out for (really not recommended to play the non-saving opening on Hard).
Ninety-Three

Postby Ninety-Three » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:23 am

I tried hard mode: enemies deal five times as much damage. I occasionally get one-shotted, and I open the menu to heal after every hit instead of after every five hits (Jesus Christ why do you have to menu to heal?). Hard mode makes combat more punishing and in no way more interesting.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:17 am

bitterpark wrote:but that's why I always get mad when people talk about how "random" and "unfair" FTL is

I dont get mad,but I agree with you that its not that random.

bitterpark wrote:Mantis A is my personal nightmare though.

I loved that one in the vanilla game,because you can use it as a boarding ship from the start.I prefer C though,because you get a lanius,which is an even better boarder than mantis are.

bitterpark wrote:But as for other equipment, I say that this reinforces my point: investing in "sideways" upgrades first is nearly always better than going in "depth" on one or two things you already have.

Medbay/clonebay are hardly sideways upgrades.I mean,thats like counting the engine power as a sideways upgrade to your weaponry.And the weapons/augments that boost boarding arent really a requirement.Though there really is no reason to skip on one if it pops up in the store.

bitterpark wrote:You seem to imply they are a superior answer to everything,

They are superior to anything except the boss.Every single manned ship in the game can be boarded and have their entire crew killed with them never firing off more than a single volley(with exception to ion weapons,which they can fire more than once,but those dont deal damage).And every unmanned ship can have their weapons disabled with this before it gets a chance to fire off more than a single volley.

The only time you have to worry about getting more than 2 points of damage is if you fight a ship in a hazard.And the only time this strategy can fail is before sector 4,while you still dont have enough crew for everything.That 25% loss rate Ive mentioned before,those were all loses before sector 4(usually 1 and 2)or during the boss.

And because killing off enemy crew gives you more scrap than destroying a ship,this means youll get far more upgrades by the end.So you can use this to prepare for the boss(getting missiles/bombs,getting a mind control or a hack,etc).Also,it yields more drones/missiles,so a boarder ship can support a drone strike/defense or a missile strike far more effectively and cheaply.

bitterpark wrote:I don't see any benefit in forcing yourself into this narrrow a build.

Lack of money.Buying a fresh teleporter wont pay off immediately.First,you need to complement it with crew,then you need to upgrade it to keep that crew alive(unless you have a clone bay),and you also need to boost energy to be able to use it.Far more effective to replace your weapon with a stronger variation,and maybe dish out some cash for energy if you are really starving for it.

bitterpark wrote:Meanwhile, a teleport will give you a bunch of "gimme" ships you will crush with no effort, ones that don't have clone bay or medbay and have, like, two crew members.

The only ones with those specs are rockmen,who rely on missiles.If your ship isnt already geared to deal with those,getting a teleporter most certainly wont make them "gimme".Especially without trained boarders.

bitterpark wrote:like a ship with a Defence drone and powerful shields/high dodge.

Against a ship with a defense drone,its much better to get an extra missile so that one of them can reach the target,than to get a fresh teleporter.Against a ship with powerful shield/dodge,its much better to get an extra laser so that you can overwhelm their defenses,than to get a fresh teleporter.In both those cases,improving your existing strategy will make those ships more vulnerable to it than trying out something new that may not pay off.

bitterpark wrote:It always sounded fun, but also really slow.

A regular weapon would destroy the ship,fire beam would just kill the crew.And its not as slow as it may seem.Sure,that 20 second charge time is crappy,but once it fires it will start fires in 3,4 rooms,and that spreads quickly.A single room on fire is a nuisance,but multiple rooms on fire is a catastrophe.And it really is fun to watch the crew being roasted.I never won with a fire beam,but I had fun with it.

bitterpark wrote:Also, I just realized: every time you've mentioned Scatter, I thought you were talking about Flak.

Flak is what I meant.I dont like it either,hence why it got me to victory just once.But I like experimenting with all the stuff,even if I dont like them at first.You may not always win when you try out new stuff,but you sure wont get bored.

bitterpark wrote:we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

I dont agree to that ;)
The Rocketeer

Postby The Rocketeer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:19 am

Speaking of NieR: Automata, it might not shock you to learn that I'm playing more of it after taking a break for a few days.

I had a pretty thorough playthrough going that first time, but now I'm really clearing out all of the little corners. In particular, there's a whole semi-hidden storyline that escaped me previously.

Going through again, I'm really noticing how thin the narrative is. If someone doesn't care about all the thematic context like I do, there's hardly any meaningful causal or emotional through-line from one plot point to the next, and your overall purpose in the area is somewhat nebulous. There's also no fig-leaf justification for why you would spend time doing side quests. As far as the Resistance goes, you could easily justify helping out the androids with their military or logistical goals, but almost all of the sidequests in the game are personal. This stuck out to me the first time through, too, and the end of the first arc arrives so brusquely that I think only my deeply ingrained awareness of how Drakengard-universe games work let me brush past it without serious concern.

You know what game handled all of this really elegantly? NieR. In the first game, the stakes are clearly established right at the start: take care of your daughter; to that end, find Sealed Verses; to that end, kill shades. If you hear of something that can help Yonah, or you hear about a nest of shades or a really big, nasty one, then you're off to the races. And sidequests make you money, which you need to take care of Yonah; your very first task in the game is to do a couple oddjobs to bring in cash, because Nier has no trade and his only marketable skill is being a big burly guy that can carry stuff and protect himself. And it also made sense that Nier would spend time doing side activities, regardless of whatever was going on; his efforts to try and take care of his daughter keep him brushing her off personally, and he's kind of blind to it. Nier's also more of a softy at heart, and I can see him getting roped into people's personal problems time and again, albeit reluctantly. 2B, not so much.

But I'm progressing to the end of the third arc now. Originally, I played through the entire third arc in a sleep-deprived fog of emotional duress, and I find now that trying to remember much about it is like trying to recall a dream. I have a few unanswered questions, and I'm in the dark how much of it is simply unresolved and how much of it can be chalked up to witnessing it all through a thick mental haze. The third arc is a lot stronger narratively, with clear stakes tying together each successive plot event. It's also where the game starts knocking down all the dominoes it spent the first two arcs building up, and maintains a real sense of momentum throughout.

Incidentally, I happened to cotton on to a pretty subtle universe detail that I blanked on the first time through, and now that I'm aware of it I'm in full tin-foil hat mode looking for other nods in that particular direction. Actually, it might help a much more visible segment of the endgame make a bit more sense, or at least what passes for 'sense' in Drakengard-universe titles. I'm not expecting much, but it feels like such a bonus reference that anything at all would be icing on the cake.
Wide And Nerdy

Postby Wide And Nerdy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:10 pm

Maybe its just my inner troll, but I really enjoy the stuff that screws with the enemy crew in FTL, boarding drones, teleporter, teleporting firebombs, hit the oxygen. Its really rewarding when you have all of them. I like to wait till they're all ready then hit the enemy with pure chaos. Its worth dying if its a suboptimal strategy.
Zukhramm

Postby Zukhramm » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:20 pm

This week I finished Nier, and it's one of the best games I've ever played. It's almost too good, because it ruins games in general. If games can be this good, why aren't they? It's really unfortunate that this game got as little attention as it did, but I only got to it in 2017, so I'm as much to blame as anyone.

I also started playing Nier: Automata (because that's the obvious thing to do), and it's pretty good. Will it be as good as the original? Probably not. Honestly, I even prefer the combat of the original. Automata is just a less good Bayonetta, and there are some changes in the shooting mechanics that might make some sense in context of the characters/powers involved, but make for a worse game. It's still really good.

I'm guessing a lot of people are playing this without having played Nier, and I think they'll be missing out. A lot of what I've enjoyed so far has to do with its connections to the original.
The Rocketeer

Postby The Rocketeer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Ooh, ooh! I use Thunder Wave and throw a Net Ball!
Zukhramm

Postby Zukhramm » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Immune to electricity, sorry.
Narratorway

Postby Narratorway » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:47 pm

FUCK YOU LORAN CHALICE DUNGEON BLOODSTARVED BEAST! YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT!

Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Does that mean you finally won,or that you ragequitted?
John

Postby John » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:30 pm

. . . yet more Satellite Reign. I've done all but one of the missions in the Industrial District, a smattering of missions in The Grid, and have at last obtained access to the Central Business District, though I have yet to set foot inside. I am awash with cash and weapons and yet . . . and yet I'm a little dissatisfied with the game at the moment. It's mostly because of all the escort missions. Why are there so many escort missions? Why? I have spent vast amounts of time and energy training and equipping my men--or women, depending on the disposable clone bodies of the moment--to move through heavily-guarded compounds like invisible hacker-murder-ghosts and yet the game keeps insisting that I escort some chump into or out of some place. Look, you NPC jerk, just get in the vent already! What do you mean you won't fit? Look at the soldier! He's--wait, no, he's a woman right now--she's carrying a plasma minigun the size of Rhode Island but she manages just fine. So what's the problem? You don't have the right cybernetic leg implants! Why didn't you mention that earlier? Fine, we'll take the long way--the long, circuitous, covered-by-security-cameras, and patrolled-by-numerous-enemies way. I hope you're happy now, you slow, miserable bastard.

The longer I play the game, the more I wonder at the assertion that you don't need to take your entire squad on each mission. I suppose it's technically true. But I find that I almost always need the Hacker for hacking purposes. The Soldier's Hardwire ability is also extremely useful. And of course I need the Support's Worldscan ability to find out what I should be Hacking or Hardwiring. And the Infiltrator's Cloak ability is really good, as is his Melee Attack. (I don't know why a katana should do more damage more quickly than a plasma minigun, but apparently it does.) There are cybernetic augments and gear that will allow your operatives to replicate or mimic each other's abilities to various extents. With the prototypes I've stolen or could buy right now I could give my Infiltrator the ability to hack like the Hacker or operate gas vents like the Soldier--and I can definitely see the value in that--but he still can't use Worldscan like the Support, so if I took him in solo I wouldn't know what to hack or which vents to manipulate. Nor can he Hardwire like the Soldier, which is a shame as Hardwiring is in many situations even better than Hacking. The issue is that missions have grown so long--in the sense that you have to traverse a lot of territory to get to your goal and then do it all over again to get back out--that I feel that I need to take all my operatives with me in order to get the job done in semi-stealthy fashion or indeed at all. I suppose I could just give all my other operatives cloaking devices. I guess I'll see.
Ringwraith

Postby Ringwraith » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:38 pm

Satellite Reign was apparently okay, and some of the promise apparently didn't quite live up to all of its expectations.
Although the ideas are neat, and it made this video exist with its silly asides.
The Rocketeer

Postby The Rocketeer » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:05 am

So I am now done with NieR: Automata. Hard done, 100%'d, put away. I've seen every ending, maxed every weapon, fought every enemy, collected everything worth owning, and— this is the big one— caught every fish.

Actually, that brings to mind one sore spot in Automata: what the fuck happened to fishing? In NieR, fishing was about as RNG-reliant as you'd expect it to be, but if you knew the location and preferred bait of whatever you were angling for, you could heavily weight the numbers in your favor. And once you had one on the line, you had a simple but serviceable minigame to reel in the son of a bitch. Reeling in The Big One actually felt different from hauling up small fry, and demanded some angling experience. I'm not saying NieR was the breakout rod-and-reel smash that gaming had been waiting for (it ain't Dark Cloud 2), but it was something.

NieR: Automata ruins it. There's no bait to choose from, so aside from picking your fishing spot, getting any particular fish is a matter of pure RNG. And it's one of the cruelest, most niggardly RNG's in memory. If you want a beetle fish or a coelacanth machine, find something soft to sit on, because you're gonna be there for fucking eons. In that light, it's somewhat fortunate that you can literally fish with your eyes closed now; there's no actual gameplay component to reeling in a fish anymore. You just hit the button when you hear the pod-bobber submerge, and you get the fish. Oh, except for all the times when you manage to get a fish on the line without submerging the bobber or giving any scrutable indication that there is or isn't a fish to be reeled in. Just reel in if you don't hear the bobber plunge after about 30 seconds; maybe you'll get a fish, maybe you won't! So it's completely unrewarding and unengaging, but at least it's an order of magnitude more time-consuming.

Fuck you, Platinum! You should've studied how to design a real game in between cranking out beloved and critically lauded over-the-top action hits like NieR:Automata. At least you can still drift boars.
Last edited by The Rocketeer on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve C

Postby Steve C » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:08 am

That other video didn't make me want to play Untold Stories (or w/e, I've forgotten the name). This video definitely makes me interested in Satellite Reign. That looks really cool.

edit: Hey I just noticed those guys have a video about Endless Legend. That video is a perfect review of it. Summarizes everything I have to say about it.
Narratorway

Postby Narratorway » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:09 am

Daemian Lucifer wrote:Does that mean you finally won,or that you ragequitted?

In point of fact the former, but I felt like my entire body was just vibrating by that point.
Daemian Lucifer

Postby Daemian Lucifer » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:37 am

The Rocketeer wrote:Actually, that brings to mind one sore spot in Automata: what the fuck happened to fishing?

So after finishing a spectacle brawler slash bullet hell your most pressing issue is with how it handles the sitting and waiting portion of it?.....

Anyway,Ive been playing flinthook,a 2d roguelike with bullet time and a hook that you can use to fling yourself around.So,let me talk a bit about the idle animation when you let the game stand idly for a minute or two and compare it to sitting on the bench in hollow knight.You see,when you sit on a bench in hollow knight its so well integrated....Sorry,I cant do it.

Anyway,flinthook.Well the gameplay itself is good,what with jumping quickly all over the level and shooting everything,occasionally slowing down time to weave around the obstacles and bullets.But the upgrades...ehhh,they arent really that interesting.10% more boom,5% longer jump,11% bigger health,boring stuff like that.And the collectibles are there...well,there has to be random junk to collect.So its ok to play for a few days,but not something impressive.
John

Postby John » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:54 am

Steve C wrote:That other video didn't make me want to play Untold Stories (or w/e, I've forgotten the name). This video definitely makes me interested in Satellite Reign. That looks really cool.

edit: Hey I just noticed those guys have a video about Endless Legend. That video is a perfect review of it. Summarizes everything I have to say about it.

Quinns does good videos. I hadn't seen the Satellite Reign video before, but his Crypt of the Necrodancer video for Rock, Paper, Shotgun is what made me go buy that game.
Ninety-Three

Postby Ninety-Three » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:42 pm

After complaining about Stellaris in the Space Games thread, I proceeded to play a bunch more Stellaris. It has a problem where combat is just "throw your doomstack at their doomstack", but the economic stuff is impressively deep. The factions system requires a full-page spreadsheet just to understand how pops join factions. And I'm the kind of person who will make that spreadsheet.

So I'm still playing Stellaris because I like fiddly optimization problems. I'm thinking about doing a really mechanics-focused Let's Play of it, chronicling a playthrough and explaining why I'm doing all the fiddly bullshit I do. Is that the sort of thing that would appeal to anyone here?

Return to “Videogames”